Monday, August 27, 2007
awaits Justin and Trevor. It seems like
they were just getting warmed up for vacation during
the warm Summer months.
This year, we’ve moved Justin and Trevor from
Riverside School District to Poway School District.
They’re both excited of the school change. We've just finished buying all their
items for their required School Supply list shown below and
I can feel the excitement and anticipation in their behavior.
Walking Trevor first day of school to Rolling Hills elementary School
Is it because they have all new school belongings from new backpacks
to clothes or a new school district? I still have to figure that out.
I myself feel the excitement too because Justin and Trevor have returned back to San Diego.
Well, in case you’re curious, here are their School Supply list:
Justin’s School Supply list:
- 2 blue or black pens
- 2 pencils (I'll get those mechanical ones)
- 2 pens of different colors
- Pencil Sharpener
- Glue Stick
- portable 3-hole punch
- A three ring binder with
> 6 tabbed dividers
> supply of lined notebook papers
> A supply pouch
> two pocket folders
> a supply of clear sheet protectors
> Reminder sheet
Trevor’s School Supply list:
-Dry Erase Markers (4)
-1 1/2” White Binder
-Colored tab dividers
-Spiral notebook wide rule
-Pencil Box 8”x4 1/2”
-Box of Tissue
-Standard Eraser not for pencil top
Saturday, August 25, 2007
by playing at the pool to welcome Jed and Keanu back
to San Diego, and play with Jaela and Ricki as well.
Seems like Summer has laready passed as school
has started which signals the coming of Autumn.
An afternoon outside with a nice sunshine is
a late Summer treat.
Welcome back Jed and Keanu.
Click on the image to see more pictures
Sunday, August 19, 2007
According to Wikipedia,
Check out some of our pictures.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
| Copyright 2002-2007 Friendster, Inc. All rights reserved. U.S. Patent No. 7,069,308, 7,117,254 & 7,188,153 |
568 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Friday, August 17, 2007
1.. What time did you get up this morning? 4:30 AM , aga ano ...
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare, pwede na rin, yung may Barbecue Sauce ha ….
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers, kasama ko si Calvin at Justin
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't watch much TV eh, Discovery or Food Network pag sinumpung. Pag di ako maka labas on a Sunday, EWTN Network channel para doon na lang ako attend Sunday Mass.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Mabilisan eh, cup of black brewed coffee na Barako with sweetener atsaka toasted Pan De Sal na may palaman na peanut butter and Jelly.....sarap kaya!
6. What is your middle name? my Mom's last name: Estabillo
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Siempre sariling atin: Filipino Cuisine. I've been into learning Filipino classic dishes: Chicken Adobo, Pinakbet, Sinigang na Baboy, bachoy or Igado, o gutom ka na ba? ha ha
8. What foods do you dislike? makulit ……basta't hindi lason at maanghang masyado OK lang!
9. What are your favorite chips? Yun bang may halong suka na … ano ba yun?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? Hmmm … siguro sa Holy Land: Jerusalem , Palestine
11. What kind of car do you drive? Truck lang na tacoma
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Ahh gusto ko yung Vietnamese Sandwich ... kasi may maraming pickled vegetables : bánh mì gà – yung may chicken, banh mi trung – may itlog, bánh mì bì may shredded pork, bánh mì thịt nướng yung may inihaw na baboy, o bánh mì xíu mại yug may pork meatballs, haaay… ginugutom mo naman ako eh ..
13. What are your favorite clothes? Di ako mapili eh …
14. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
16. Where would you want to retire? Sana nga maka retire na, kaso walang pang retire eh, kayod balat at buto muna ako????
17. Where were you born? Sa Pilipinas
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball okay din lang, Football pag Super Bowl Sunday
19. Who do you think will NOT send this back?
21. Pepsi or Coke? Coke yung Classic ha, huwag Diet, ewww….
22. Beavers or ducks? Ewan ….
23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Ewan, night owl ata
24. Pedicure or manicure?
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Tsismoso/a ka nga …. AHAHAHA
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Gusto ko maging engineer. Natupad naman.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Pag nag order si Dad ng Apple Pie, Burger at French Fries sa 19th tee sa John Hay pag may Birthday. Alam ko di mo na alam yun, tanda na kasi ako eh ...lols!
28. Piercing? Ay hindi eh
29. Ever been to Africa ? hindi eh …
30. Ever been toilet papering? Ano yan ?
31. Favorite day of the week? Pag kasama ko mga anak ko …
32. Favorite restaurant? Yung may pagkaing Pilipino, Salo- Salo Grrille sa Los Angles area.
33. Favorite flower? Bakit bibigyan mo ba ako ? Pulbusin ko kaya dibdib mo, AHAHA...
34. Favorite ice cream? yung ube flavor
35. Favorite fast food restaurant? In-and-Out, sarap burger nila eh, hindi dry
36. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Dalawa …
37. From whom did you get your last email? Hinihintay ko pa eh …
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ayy.... hindi ko na gawain iyan
39. Bedtime? Pag natapos na ako nakikipag chat, LOL
40. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Yung mga utu utong katulad ko nga (I second Tessa's answer) AHAHAHA!
41. Who did you go out to dinner with last? Si Lalaine, kumain kami ng Vietnamese Pho, nakaka gutom ang maglipat ng gamit eh …
42. What are you listening to right now? Tahimik sa paligid ko eh ….
43. What is your favorite color?
44. How many tattoos do you have? Wala nuh …
45. How many are you sending this email to? ito lang....
Monday, August 13, 2007
What's to do on a lazy and hot August Summer afternoon?
Ahh... the cool, refreshing Ocean breeze seems to be calling
out its name to the kids.
Click on the image to see more pictures
I took the kids to the Beach on a lazy Sunday afternoon
just to play sand, build castles, play with the surf.
They had a blast. Its a delight to see them play, enjoy the