Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged--- What's in ur name?

The Rules:

1. List the names that you are called by and name the people

who call you by these names.

2. Tag ten others to do the same thing, paste the link of your

entry on their guestbooks.
WHAT's my NAME?

JULIUS - my given name. My dad didn't believe in having

juniors in the family so my name was derived from his name

"Julian". I was perhaps named after the Roman Emperor Julius

Caesar from 55 BC to 49 BC. I would further take four letters

from my name and name my son "Justin".I wonder what's Justin

going to name his son?

Juls- A common nickname.... people call me. Sometimes people

call me this name when they need a favo, he, he.

Julio - A Spanish version of my name I guess

"Oist" - Aan annoying name online chatters call at times. It

irritates the heck out of me.

*** Tagging back Gemma, Joyce, Em-em, Angel, Sarah, Ailleen, Leo ***

ginawang collective? sabi kasi nila 10 lang eh!) ***

No comments: