Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Day at Disneyland 2007
-June 19, 2007, Julius

June 19, 2007

I spent the whole day at Disneyland theme park in Anaheim California
with my two sons Justin and Trevor; and with close friend Tessa
(hails from Chicago) and her three kids Bree, Natalie, and Noel; and
Lalaine from San Diego.



Click on the image to see more pictures.

It was a day filled with activities both for the grown-ups and kids alike.
The Summer heat was unforgiving but tolerable. After hours of walking around
my feet started to hurt and easily got exhausted.

I guess my friends call me MJ (for Manong Julius) for a reason.
My age is starting to show. I better spend more time at the gym to
improve my stamina and endurance.

Generally, I was happy to spend a day of quality with my sons Justin and Trevor
and also my friends Tessa and her kids, and Lalaine.

-Julius

No comments: