Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hooters Get-Together

Alfred Bajet, Charles Balmaceda and I had a Hooters bar-get tonight March 1st, 2006. I was nice to see Charles and Alfred after so long.

I last saw Alfred in 2004 during his daughter's Birthday Party. It was nice to keep up with him and nice to know that he and his family are doing okay.

Charles, I haven't seen him way back since High School. Yes, I haven't seen him in 25 years. We sure had a lot of things to catch up with. Man, he managed to remain slim and look younger than his age. That's amazing. Charles being a bachelor had a lot ofSingles escapades stories to share.

Of course Alfred , myself included being married men stayed along the conservative composure.

It was nice to recall all the funny moments we had during high school and giggled upon recalling all the foolishness we did back then.

We talked about planning to attend the mini-reunion in Las Vegas.

-Julius Posted by Picasa

No comments: