Sunday, October 22, 2006

Kristen's Third Birthday

October 21, 2006

Kristen's Third Birthday

Kristen's Birthday is November 1st
but I wanted to celebrate her third
brithday today to coincide with our
visit to Sacramento and to celebrate
it with my extended family.

Its a fairly simple celebration, a Fruit Basket
Birthday Cake, Pancit (of course can't take
that away from Filipino Birthday celebrations),
Lumpia Shanghai, Korean Barbecue,Chocolate
Cake. Its also a quality time spent with my three
litle ones. I continue to count my blessings.

With exception of Manong Eugene and his family,
Manang Christine and Manong Fidel and their
families were present to celebrate the event.

Check out some of the Birthday event pictures:
http://members3.clubphoto.com/julius268210/4930381/guest.phtml

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MY DEAR KRISTEN.
MAY YOUHAVE MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME.

Julius
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: