Lemon Garlic Shrimps - Camping version
I made Lemon garlic Shrimp
at our recent Camping trip.
This dish over warm rice
can be a fabulous dish.
-3/4 cup white wine
-2 Tbsp minced garlic
-rind of one lemon
-juice of one lemon
-chopped parsley or cilantro
-2 lbs shelled and deveined Shrimps
-A stick of butter cubed
1. Use a microoplane to extract the rind of one lemon
into a bowl.
2. Combine the wine, minced garlic, lemon juice,
chopped Cilantro, Shrimps, and cubed butter into the bowl.
3. Blend the ingredients well using a spoon.
4. Using a sheet of aluminum foil fold it to
create a rectangular or square envelope with one side open.
5. Using a slotted spoon scoop the blended ingredients from
the bowl into the aluminum envelope.
6. Seal the open end of the envelope by folding it to make a Lemon Garlic Shrimp packet.
7. Meanwhile repeat step 4 and place cold cooked rice in it.
Put it a tablespoon of water. Seal it to make a rice packet.
8. Place the Lemon Garlic Shrimp packet and cold rice packet on a Charcoal grill, Campfire
or portable stove. Cook for a good 15 minutes.
9. When cooked, place the Lemon garlic shrimp on a plate. Use a knife to
slit open the packet. Watch out for escaping steam.
10. Spoon over warm rice over the dish.