Saturday, September 09, 2006

Disneyland Family Outing

This is a delayed entry
August 20, 2006

Our family went for a day's outing at Disneyland in Anaheim California.

We timed the event as a last Summer activity before Justin and Trevor returned to school.
It was a busy day, I should say considering all the activities the kids went to.

My feeling though about large theme parks is that I will never get used to large crowds, long lines, expensive fees that are characteristic of such amusement places.

I'd rather take out the family in a secluded setting say the Beach on a weekday or some place in the mountains where you could hardly see any human soul except my family's.
Just a thought.

View more of our Disneland outing pictures at:http://www.clubphoto.com/perl/app.pl/albums/large_image_view?id=4704648&link_code=sa01_17

Julius(Sinlao)

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: