Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Noche Buena Cooking : Baked Macaroni with Cheese Topping



Last dish I cooked for our family Noche Buena, Christmas 2007: Baked Macaroni with Cheese Topping.

I followed PinoyCook.net's Baked Macaroni.
recipe for this dish. Click here to view the recipe.

Pretty rich but tasty. Not your everyday dish but reserved for those special occasions.

By the time I got to cooking this dish, I was already getting pretty tired
so I was rather slow in cooking it. It still made it to the 7 PM Noche Buean dinner.

Instead of the Recipe's Magnolia Quickmlet cheese, I used Velveeta Cheese
and combined it with Philadephia Cream Cheese that's easily available here in
North America.

Once again, thank you Connie Veneracion for the Recipe, mabili yung recipe mo, he, he.

-Julius

No comments: